Friday, July 30, 2010

Shape of Scent




My bottle of perfume. The perfume was fresh scented and one of the words we put down from our brain storm was morning. So I used the idea of a morning dew. And another word we put down was trees, and dew is commonly found on leaf , so I joined the two together. But instead of having the dew on top of the leaf, I put it the other way around as if the leaf is protecting the dew (also for another word warm from our list). And I was thinking that the leaf also serves as the button for the perfume. So you press down the leaf and the perfume will come out of the hole (tiny dot on the second picture). The colour of the leaf would be dark green, as the perfume is quite strong, and the dew would a gradation of orange with the strongest colour on top like a sunshine.
P.S. the perfume was Versace for woman

No comments:

Post a Comment